Friday, June 15, 2012

Keeping up a faimly tradition

My longer term goal in life is the become a pediatric surgeon and help impact my community. I know what many challenges and obstacles I am up against, but I know my ambition and dedication will take me far. I choose this career because of my family history of work in the medical field. My aunts work for Grady Memorial Hospital Health system; one as a burn unit registered nurse and the other as a OBGYN. My other aunt works as a mortar for Emory Hospital while my mom is a social worker for prenatal health and new born screening for all of Georgia. My opinion, why not keep the legacy going and become my familys' first surgeon? The sky is the limit!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, India you spelled family wrong i thing you should probably fix it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You absolutely have some great goals and i commend you for that. keep up the good work. check your spelling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree the sky is the limit and I support you keeping the legacy going. Being your family's first surgeon would be absoultuely amazing.

    ReplyDelete