Friday, July 6, 2012

My Love For Writing

Writing can take you to new heights! When I write I feel free to express myself in any way I choose. I can write about virtually anything, it can be something I'm thinking, something I came up with from my imagination, or even something I've experienced. Writing is also an outlet for expressing myself, as long as I don't use actual names it causes no harm to others around me or those I care about. I write for recreation, but it ties closely into reading because the More I read, the more resourceful it becomes when writing. I write about my feelings, my thoughts, my experiences, and even things I wish to experience or pursue. Writing is an every day activity for us, whether it's writing in school, home, in the work place or even when signing documents. When you write , it helps to expand vocabulary and improve penmanship! Others can also see what you write, whether it's poetry, spoken word, blogs, or a short story.

No comments:

Post a Comment